BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Email my dad Was supposed to forward me but didn't.... FEEL GUILTY DAD?

so the flight was 14 and half hours from LA to taiwan, then when we got there we went to bed and woke up in the morning and then lived the life of a taiwanese, i probly got 2 hours of sleep tht night. i meet my trainer friday (taiwan time) then traveled 3 hours to our area by bus... zhudong is the name... my trainers name is elder waters, he is from idaho and reminds me so much of andrew klish, so far i like him... i hope he likes me lol


i love it here becuase its different and people are crazy on the roads.. at the stop lights they have a count down so people race at the lights when we take off. mopeds drivers are crazy here they go in every direction, i have only almost been hit by a bus once.. so so far I'm doing great lol lol... my first day in taiwan, i dan jonesed it it was pouring rain and i went in a cross walk and yelled the truth and my testimony to the people on the mopeds( picture a super-cross race where they line up to start behind the gate.. then turn on the rain, and stand infront of the riders bearing you testiomony...to the riders, then youll know what it is like) :)... while another missionary passed out phamplets... .

the food is relly good here! when i got to my area i had to sleep on the floor becuase there was only two beds and my trainers companion didnt leave till today.. so now i get a bed:) i don't have to sleep with the cock roaches on the ground now.. so thats good:) we wipe our butts with tissue papper here... its a little harder, becuase the slices are so small, but the plus side is they are soft:) the showers in the bathroom dont have a tub.... they have a drain in the center of the bathroom, so when you shower you get the water everywhere. the toilets always soaking wet because of that...

ummm the bad thing that has been killing me since saturday, is the bike i have, they didnt get me my new one becuase they werent in yet... im suppose to get it tody.... the bike i have been riding has a flat tire in the back, and the bike is half the size it should be, the gears skip all the time... i have been so sweaty when we go anywhere becuase i have to put 10 times the effort in my pedals to go half the speed of my trainer.... he just barely tried my bike today for about ten seconds lol and said... man your bike does suck...lol so yeah the bike has been kicking my butt, but it helps me sleep at night so thats fine and dandy...

We taught like 12 lessons so far sense i been in my area, and it feels to me like were gonna have 3 baptisms this month.. but what do i know lol... i only been here 3 days in my area... my chinese is so bad, i cant understand anything lol i so i just baer testimony in the lessons, but now thats its only me and my trainer ill be teaching as well :) im a little nervous but not to worried, becuase the lord will provide, because I'm being obedient, this is his work, he wont let it go bad, as long as im doing what i need to be doing.

elder brunson#3 ps this email may need speell check... my english just gets worst and worst.

(HAHAH SO THIS IS AUBREA. I WENT THROUGH THE EMAIL AND SPELL CHECKED A BUNCH OF STUFF BUT I'M GOING TO LEAVE THE LAST ONE THERE "SPEELL CHECK" HAHA)

1 comments:

Nathan said...

That is really funny about the bike. That's exactly what my bike was like when I left - except for mine didn't have brakes either. I don't know how I died... and I actually only got hit once my whole mission, but it was by a motorcycle.
Your English is pretty bad Sun zhanglao... Sorry if that was because of my poor English skills, or "skillz" as you would say.
You'd better be teaching now! Like we talked about, get in from day 1 teaching, contacting, tracting, and planning. Otherwise you'll fall into a rut. Don't fear ting bu dong, the spirit can make up the difference.
Hope you're enjoying my tie. Take good care of it. jiayou!
- ni de ex fuqin