BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rough Week... But Still Happy!

ok everyone... well i cant get my camera to work again this week, i might have ruined it from not ejecting the usb last time, the comps shut off before i can even unplugg it, we only get an hour....
well its a new transfer, my new companions name is elder cazier. last week on monday i baptized my first person ever, chen yi jie, its a girl, she wasnt our inv. she was the sisters, but they needed someone to baptize her, and asked me to, so i did. we had one of our investigators, get baptized this past saturday 2 days ago..... a member bapt him. sorry english is bad and im lazy with it.... oh yeah and my new bike got stolen.... it cost me 300 dollars american.... im gonna by a new one. lately i have been riding on a dead missionary bike.... it got stolen when i was a sleep at night, i wont be getting it back, since 2 million people live in this one city..... im not angry at the person that stole my bike, just kinda confused, why some one would still a missionaries bike.... it had the church name on it.... and i painted again to make it uglier but it wasnt enough i guess, so im gonna buy a new one and go alllll out!!!!!!!! im so glad to have a new trnsfer, and a new comp, i really hope me and him can do good things to our area!
love elder brunson

0 comments: