BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Might be a little inappropriate...

ok so this past week has been good, some how im managing to stay happy, even when facing challenges... from talking to more insane people to things you dont wanna hear about!!! and probly one you dont wanna hear about would be the past 24 hours.... sunday morning till now... so far i have used the bathroom 10 times ( not #1). i dont know whats wrong dont know whats doing it to me, but i think i figured it out!!!! thursday night i remebered i had hot suace from a member in Moms old ward... he gave me the bottle and told me if i felt like i was getting sick, that i should use some of that... well i dint feel sick.. but wanted to see how hot it was so i used it..... ITS HOT!! but taste delisious so i couldnt stop... then came saturay... my stomach was hurting... didnt know why it was... but i just pushed threw it.. then came sunday.... NO CONTROL... sacrament meeting wasnt fun either lol i was in the bathroom taking care of bussiness then heard some one came in... they were really light foot steps, so i figure it was some small asain dude.. they all tend to be tiny here lol... this person used the urnal cuz i heard it get flushed... then they washed there hands... and then i didnt hear anything for a while.... ( at this time im trying not to use the bathroom but im just sitting holding (cuz it was gonna be loud) (which was very hard cuz my stomach is messed up)( again sorry if this is inappropaite,, but its to funny to let go by) then a bout 30 seconds i heard the foot steps again, then they were gone... then i saw a tiny hand .>>>>>>> oooohhhh NNNOOOOO i tought to my self, theres a little boy in here and hes gonna look under the stall...... then i saw the arm the legs, and then THE HEAD and the pink dress!!!!!,,,, LOL it was a GIRL !!!!!! and she just sat there and stared at me.... ummm awkward!!! okkk ok ok ok yeah that was all embarrarising... but any ways i get home sunday night and remeber the hot suace... so i eat more thinking it would cure me... come to find out this morning... ITS the hot suace thats doing it to me!!!! ohh but it dont stop here.... today i also had to cut my hair... cuz my hair was touching my ears and i dont like that.... lets just say on one side of my head, i wont have that problem for while..... theres not really a story to this one... i dont know what happened... i was cutting my hair.. trying to a good job by the ears... ( the guard was on) but i just remember pushing hard to get all the hair,,, then all the sudden there is a bald spot!!!!! so then i had to cut my hair even shorter, so its not as noticable.... i honestly dont know how it happened... but here are pics of everything ive done since last monday till today..... ENJOY....
love elder brunson







0 comments: