BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Time's Running Out.... Last Phone Call Home

well i was able to call home, it was nice to talk to the family, i love how everyone expects me to bring home an asian woman, hahaha
time i guess is counting down for me, i believe that was my last call home. Elder Dean should be getting home soon i believe. well i got a new companion, his name is Elder Stoker, he is from Las Vegas, Elder Raskey has left, he was very emotional VERY!! it taught me a little more of how to open up, mostly because i had to or life would have been very tough. i liked him a lot, and it was a great chance for me to grow, but you all know how i am lol, not much one to express my feelings, like to handle things on my own, i learned this last transfer, that not only does it hurt when you say things wrong, but it also hurts when you Don't Say Things.... i had to tell my companion i loved him, he had to hear it, REMEMBER i like the guy, i'm just explaining the transfer i had, but yes i told him the way i explain him, is by saying he is a woman trapped inside a mans body.... i wasn't even used to being around women as emotional as him.... oohhhhh man what a great growing experience.
one thing i have learned about my personality since i been here, is i am a molder,,, i mold to those around me, like i change this quickly to make this work,,, but i am only willing to mold so far.
this transfer is going to be good for me, i'm killing my new companion, and he seems to be one focused missionary so i am excited.
well i love you all ELder Brunson







0 comments: