BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

oops I'm a little late from July 25th 2010



hey all, I'm alive! here is me with stinky fruit :) i like this stuff,.. well i got brooke's letter! thank you for that, but i got a call from the mission office getting interrogated as to why a girl with the name Brooke was sending me a letter with hearts all over it..... they where like we have a question, do you know a Brooke and i was like yeah i meet one in Taipei and they were like do you know any in America and was like i know a lot,,, and asked them why you ask, and they said you have a letter with hearts all over it ... ahhahaahh i laughed and said ohhh that's my sister...... hahah thanks Brooke for the laugh and great letter.... you draw spectacular! elder brunson

0 comments: