BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DONT SMILE AT THE MONKEYS!










ok so as i was saying last week we went and saw monkeys... we had a member drive us threw the mountains... well i brought a loaf of bread because i wanted to get close to the monkeys.... and i start feeding them... and there was a sign in Chinese characters, which i cant read,, but the other missionaries could and they didn't tell me hahah, it said don't feed the monkeys to avoid getting attacked... so we got lots of video... to big to send.. of me feeding the monkeys..... and at one point,,, i was feeding a mom and a baby a lot, and the king got mad at me.....and while doing this i forgot your not suppose to smile.... so i am smiling as i am giving this other monkey and her baby food, then i hear this growl,,, and one of the elders says he is going to attack you elder brunson, and i look at him and he wasn't happy,, so i threw a piece of bread to him,,, but ....... it hit him in the head, so he launched after me,,,, i ran like a girl!!!!! i also had two monkeys take my bag from me, and there is a video of me trying to still it back.... threw this hole adventure i kept forgetting to not smile.... i had lots of monkeys mad at me....

0 comments: