BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

I get to call home this week!

so this week i call home. so if i can remember all the stuff that has happened so far, feel free to ask tons of questions, the most recent one you can ask me about is riding my bike on the down hill FREEWAY, lesson learned- never trust an austraillian. we have a baptism coming this christmas, we are excited what better way to celebrate? we have some other good ones for janurary, one of which is a 19 year old kid waiting to turn 20 because of family being opposed to baptism, we have no possible way to teach him because he knows more then i do so right now we just role play with him, me and him teach my comp the lessons, were prepping him for the mission, because he wants to go asap! other . there is zeng brother, he is the one getting baptized, we are going biking with him for about 6 hours today. love you all,
elder Brunson






0 comments: