BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Believe It Or Not.... I'M NOT PERFECT!

well i'm moving again, i'm going to my 7th area, i have never been in an area more then three transfers... 18 weeks. actually that was my first time to stay in an area for three transfers..
i'm going JUNIOR companion and i'm excited to do so, my comp will be Elder Raskey i know him... he will be driver zone leader, and i will be pusher ZL.... sounds more to me like slave, so i prefer just saying junior, plus it makes me sounds like the naughty missionary that i am.... well thats what the bishops wife tells me and the taiwanese sisters in the district. so once a month i will be attending the Jedi council, with master Grimely. oh man missionary humor is so lame ahahah this will be my ninth companion, aka nine great opportunities for God to remind me i'm not perfect. well my time is up i hope america is still there.... love you all.
Elder Brunson

0 comments: