BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Marriage!!!!

Hello Everybody,
well we just finished conference yesterday.... it feels to me all they kept saying was marriage marriage marriage, i didn't realize it was suppose to be that fast.... i was one of the ones wanting to wait a GOOD couple years. id have to say, priesthood was the BEST session. I felt like this conference was directed directly towards me, almost like God was telling me to wake up! i really liked Elder Bednar's sunrise example, its great how God works conference, it felt as though i was conversing with God through his Apostles, let alone we watch it a week after you guys! it truly is a miracle how that is done....
well we are working out here, got some people progressing towards baptism, we had 8 investigators attend conference, so that was really good!
we got one investigator that just needs to quit smoking.... but his faith is just toooo low, he failed his smoking plan twice... i called him everyday twice a day to make sure he was on track....he's just not quite ready yet.
Well zone conference is coming up! we have had meetings after meetings,,, super busy, and now today we are putting on a zone activity for the zone, we hope to build zone unity.... me and my companion got creative and made up lots of games for this Pday, to make it happen... the biggest problem in missionary work, is the missionaries arent happy to do the work.
Well I guess colton is getting married, its a good thing he proposed before conference...had he done it after it probably would have come off as a lame plea for salvation for the Girl LOL hhhahh well congrats to Colton my bud! i hope everyone is doing well! i love you all.
Elder Brunson
I just took these pictures.... while waiting for my companion to finish



we went to forkers and ate some good burgers, with a lot of our recent converts~. it was good, delicious. i miss MEAT

0 comments: