BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

MOMMA!

well i have become a mom, my comp went trainer, and my son is from Hawaii, so i moved hahah but only five minutes down the road, to the other branch,,, when i bore my testimony to leave the 2nd branch i told them i was leaving and wouldn't miss them,,, then i let it be quite for a little while, looked at them all, then said because i am moving to 1st branch they laughed, so yes this is a weird move call, i companions with elder you, its his first time to be senior, hes is my first native so my Chinese will become sick ( i say that with boasting in the lord ) hah just like Ammon (not Lynette's son, even though he is cool too) when he glorifies God. elder you is the one that has been following me every where i go and now we are comps,,, i prayed to get a native just like him, turns out the lord did me one better and gave me him! so i moved from taidong south to taidong north, which means i should still get my typhoon !!! well all I'm really just starting to understand what the mission is all about! i can actually say I'm really starting to enjoy myself! oh and i hear Sara is becoming quite the talented singer, and randy sent me a picture of Ryan's wife.... SCORE if my arms could reach to America i would bump knuckles with him right now!
love you all
elder Brunson

1 comments:

Nielson News said...

AHHH I love it!!! ELder Brunson is amazing!!!:) i miss him! thanks Aub for sending me the link!!