BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A TYPHOON!

well im alive, i survived my first typhoon, and it wasnt all its played out to be.... it didnt seem dangerous at all, but i guess dangerous enough to cancel church in all the taipei mission, so yes i spent all sunday inside trying to not go insain, but it was nice, becuase it reminded me how boring life is when you dont have a goal and a plan to exxicute it! made me fear alittle to have my mission come to an end, gave me a taste of idlness, and i didnt like it, life will definelty be a new one when i go back!
well not much to report on this week,,,, one of our investigators parents have signed the papers fanilly after 6 years of waiting saying he could get baptized..... talk bout enduring.... i dont think i ever wanted baptism that bad,,,, seeing people struggle for things that we had just given to us, really makes me realize the blessings that we are actually surrounded in! the mission is Great, and i know i still have so much to look foward to !!! love you all! happy b day brooke
elder Brunson

0 comments: