BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

this week was hai hao







hey all well i finally had enough of the ingrown toenail, so i went to the doctor, the first hospital i went to said i would have to make an an apointment and we sont have time for that was i went to another one, and they took me right in.... to me it seemed a little toooo quick, and the doctor seemed aliitle to excited to me, to be working on a white guys foot. but he pulled me right into a room told me to lay down on the bed, and i said no i wanna sit and watch ( i wanted to make sure they wouldnt be REMOVING the toe) then he pulld out this ball of rags, and unrolls it and inside is more rags, then iside of that is all his tools:) so he stabs my toe with a needle bout 4 times and starts cutting right away before asking if i was numb... i told him i could feel the pain, so he said ohhhh okay, and stabed me again twice... it was cool to whatch my toe sweel up like a balloon.... i asked him if he could do my other big toe, so i would never have to go back but he said no becuase i waouldnt be able to walk then,,, i told him no problem, but he still refused..... so saturday ill begoing to get the stuches removed,,,,,and probly getting the surgery done again.... ohhh and makes the thing even better, is once he finidhed, the told me we were down, didnt tell me how to tke care of it or anything, and didnt give me supplies to do it.... but all is weel its been two days since that happened and i still have my toe :), the work here is going good, miracles keep happening, like so...... ( as i was sitting here emailing one of ou investigators that has been ignoring and aviding us for 3 weks just came in saw us and started talkng, we set him up.... the only reason we were here emailing at this time, is becuase our phone just all the sudden stopped working, so we went to get it fixed, then email, which just happened to put us there at the same time as him :)
i love this gospel, and that the end of that
Elder Brunson

0 comments: