BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

51 more days!

Hey all we will be having another baptism this Saturday, its a mom with two kids,,, we are gonna try and get her husband in next... but she was the golden lady I contacted last month... so she is dunked quick :) passed her interview, and she is ready and excited, I’m happy for her,,, hopefully if I move next week I move to where she lives because she doesn't live in our area but works here a lot and her mom lives her, so she got baptized her... if I move to where she lives ill get her husband in too,, and that would be my mission family.... :) the beginning of this week was tough, for the first 3 days I didn’t see a single good thing, and it was all day on the streets 3 days of rejection, I was super frustrated, because I was like why on earth is God testing me, he has done it so many times.... why again.. But like always just kept pushing,,, then I had crazy miracles coming, I had never been hit with so many in one week, we ran into so many investigators on the streets and I ran into this guy who is the older brother of an investigator I baptized over a year ago.... when I contacted him he mentioned his brother was a member of our church, and I was like oh really what’s his name... not thinking anything of it, he said guo ming chang, and I was like oh snap, I baptized him!!! Just lots of things happened like that, and now I get to go out of zhong he with a sweet baptism!

I'm ok and alive not trunky at all, but look forward to spending lots of time with Brooke... AARON keep adding oil (jia you) means keep going... mission right around the corner,,, sweet!

Peace you alls!!

0 comments: