BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"The Crazy Elder" (Oct. 23, 2011)

Hey you all, well the mom got baptized, I found her last month on the street using the book of Mormon, she got in the water quick, she was one prepared soul, she would right down notes when we meet with her, and take them home type them on the computer and insert them in her book of Mormon, we told her she could just write in the book, but she refused and said she didn’t want to make such a beautiful thing ugly. She has a 7 yr old daughter who loves coming to church in her dress and spin around, like she is the princess of the world, she also has a 1 year old child, the father needs the gospel, he is not a family guy, and needs what the gospel has to offer. I have a picture of her family except the husband he decided to go play instead of attend her baptism. I would have emailed the pic, but I'm moving so all my things are packed, I’m going back to SHI LIN the place where I opened and first went senior, now over year later I get to go back and finish un finished business :) I’m excited its really gonna make me a fire ball these last 6 weeks. Still not trunky and probably wont be, home is home and mission is mission, two completely different lives why miss them, they're both great. But I am looking forward to my touchdown walk at the airport though, just so your not too surprised, let me make this clear.... I’m a little different then your average missionary so if you see a man sliding on the stomach in your direction you can probably assume its me :) ahahhah Just kidding,,, I shouldn’t be that crazy... I think? Love you ALL PEACE elder Brunsonator

0 comments: