BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Free Hugs and Pictures

Hey alls well not much to say. My new comp is from so cal his name is elder Kasparian... well I’m alive and well... went on four exchanges this week all back to back,,,, so I am tired... its the first time I've done that but I wanted all exchanges out of the way fro the last 2 weeks so I could visit people so I’m making this first 4 weeks super xinku (tough) loves Elda B

Oh yes I forgot to mention one thing, well there was this tour bus with lots of people that got off so I rode up to all the people as they got off and starting contacting them and teaching about Jesus and then they pulled out cameras and next thing I knew there was a woman next to me pressing against me putting a peace sign up then she put her arm around me... I froze and all this rules that were being broken went threw my head, the first one being when ever there are cameras I get nervous because then I cant mess up and we cant take pictures with woman alone so when this woman got right against me and there were cameras I just froze and smile it happened to fast I smile cuz there were cameras and then all the sudden her arm was a round me,,, an then I ran away a couple feet shouting not allowed then they starting complaining and said she just wants a picture, and then she ran over and threw her arms around me....well then I called President I told him I feared it would get on the news and the church would look bad, and he laughed and said yeah it could,,, I told him I had to contact them cuz it was a bus full of people I cant pass that up, then he asked some questions like how old she was, I told him 40 something .... And mentioned "for the record president, I didn’t enjoy it" then he laughed again....

0 comments: