BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

LAST WEEK!

hellos you all. As you may have noticed I was not able to call home.... oh well, time to talk will be plenty when I am home.... I look forward to spending time with ALL of you so will have to figure things out so time with ALL of you can be spent, I want to develop relationships with ALL of you and I’m glad I will have time to do it. This is the last week and now its time to give the extra last big push get it all out of me. I'm excited too bad you ALL cant be here to see it happen! Well I love sharing my testimony about Jesus Christ and watching people change, that’s the meat of a mission. Love you all! Love to seeing you all, Aaron and Brooke especially :) sorry I cant spell, my English out here hates me for that.... well see yas in a week peace!

LOVE ELDER BRUNSON

0 comments: