BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving #3

Hey everyone I’m still alive despite the 3sty's I had in one week, hitting my head on an edge of metal that took off a chunk of my hair while on exchanges, loosing the phone for two hours (it fell off my comps waist outside), and the many other experiences God has given me to keep me on my toes these last couple weeks, still doesn’t feel real yet and probably wont till I'm on the plane. These last two weeks I can spend some time with my recent converts from my mission I'm excited. And then I will be seeing you all at the airport... before you all come I would like to ask you ALL to read a talk. It is the April 2002 edition of General Conference, by Thomas S. Monson, called hidden wedges. Click Here We all have some wedges we can work on getting rid of. Well Aubrea had an idea of going to Murrillo’s after the airport and I think its a great idea, because Mexican food is what I miss the most... enchiladas and homemade tacos! You people are so spoiled... my face is hurting out here because I'm trying to get all the last bit of Asian food I can get in me, but it's all so oily! Well the phone disappearing and being found is actually a miracle and an answer to a prayer me and my companion both said together, it turns out a lady we had contacted that same night had stumbled across it in the street, I think God allowed it to happen to prepare that family... because they actually before we realized the phone was gone, set up a time to meet with us. Well everyone take care... still don’t know if I can call home i'll figure things out... soon maybe.... don’t worry if you miss my call if I even do call, i'll find some way to let you all know a head of time, when i'll be calling...if I do. Happy Thanksgiving... this is #3 for me as a missionary. Love yallz

0 comments: