BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Not Getting Married...Cuz I'm Not Ready to be Fat"(Nov. 9th, 2011)

Hey all, congrats to randy on your new baby girl... now you have all the excuses in the world to get fat, I hear once people get married they are aloud a le way of up to 20 pounds of gaining and once you have kids its 40.... so in that case I probably wont be getting married in two years, because I’m not ready to get fat yet. I cant imagine what being pregnant must be like.... because your not really fat and you cant stop it either, but it still looks like your fat.... every morning I wake up I am grateful to still be a man. Well congrats Tim on completing his 2 year mission, I expect him at the airport waiting for me with Flowers and letters of apologizes, because he didn’t write me the entire time, at least a dear john would have been nice, and you too Dylan, where’s my letter that you were going to send over a year ago :( its okay at least my Taiwanese friends write me:) so I was thinking about the best way to enter into the airport and surprise you all, I was thinking something along the lines of Chinese fireworks and a tazer in my back..... But then I realized you cant take the act test in a jail cell, so I have order a jet pack online and plan to be landing in the corn fields of Dixon, I have asked my Chinese friends in America to burn one of the fields to make a clean landing, so if your at the airport and don’t see me, be sure to check the sky first, ill leave a banner connected to the end of my cap so you guys can tell its me, but it will be written in Chinese so family be sure to bring your Chinese friends to translate best would be the lady from Mongolian bbq, she knows me :) well love you all say hello to the Vacaville ward for me PEACE

0 comments: